Eight Geeks

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wheel Of Time dolls

Yes, I said dolls. No, I don't care what you're thinking. They're truly beautiful, one-of-a-kind works of art, and they deserve to be seen and admired. Check out the artist here, and to see the WoT specific ones, go to Gallery 2. Sadly, because of griefers, you'll have to enter your email address, but it's not a big deal, and it's well worth the minor aggravation. These things are amazing, and put an interesting set of faces on the books I've been reading for almost two decades now.

BTW, I'll be starting in on Knife of Dreams soon and will review this penultimate WoT book as soon as I slog through....ummm....finish reading it. I'm also almost finished with Anansi Boys and half-way through Dark Lord.

Expect reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home